Early years parenting advice & strategy, ready in your pocket when you need me.
This is the ideal service for parents looking to have me in their pocket to provide targeted support and advice for early years parenting. I’ll help you identify triggers for behaviour and understand how to implement strategies and solutions bespoke to your child, and family situation within the context of daily life. Because this is targeted and specific, parents and children often receive a greater transformation than a one hour call with me. Your learning will be cumulative, and the implementation of strategies we trial will be impactful as we communicate every single day over the course of a week. You can enquire by answering the questionnaire, which asks questions to help me explore the issues you are experiencing, from this I will be able to see whether my skills are the right fit to support you with any issues.
You can begin today by answering a quick questionnaire about your family dynamic and the challenges you are facing to allow me to consider the best strategy and advice. It will also allow you to get clear on what you would like to improve upon and achieve in our time together. It is important to me that our values align and that we have a similar approach. So, I’ll check to see if we’re a good fit, and if we are, you will receive an email with the next steps on how we will get started.
- ‘Me in your back pocket’ unlimited WhatsApp messaging and voice notes for 7 days
- Expert tips and advice for early years parenting
- ‘In the moment’ advice and strategies to support your child
- The option to tweak strategies day by day so that they work for your child and your family
- Tried and tested strategies at the end of the seven days to support your family even after our time together ends
– Why your child behaves the way they do
– How adult interactions, environment and age and stage of development also impact behaviour
– How to implement strategies that are specific to your set of circumstances
– What are realistic expectations for your child